Hear me out, I know it’s still only October but this has been quite the year and I don’t know about you but I’m ready to skip to Christmas and get this year over with! That and everything is selling out so quick this year so it’s best to get a head start on Christmas shopping! This gift guide includes my top picks for both gifts and stockings geared towards girls ages 4-6!
- Bracelet Making Kit – This is my #1 pick for this age! My daughter and I love making bracelets together! She loves making them for all her friends and family!
- Make up Kit – If you asked my daughter what she wants for a gift 99% of the time she will say make up. This kit and safe and won’t stain their face! (been there, done that!)
- Dress up Cape – A dress up cape made for a queen!
- Fujifilm Instax Camera – This is my favorite gift we have ever given my daughter! There’s something about a polaroid picture that makes memories so special! It’s like seeing your kid’s lives through their eyes!
- Karaoke Microphone – This is such a fun gift and it’s really for the whole family!
- Kids Vespa – Move over Hummer, there’s a cute little vespa in town!
- Baby Doll Sling – My daughter has been asking for a sling like I have to wear her babies like I wear her sister! These are the same brand I use and nothing beats them!
- Skateboard – Girls can skateboard too!
- Rollerblades – These could be the best idea, or the worst…. I’ll let you be the judge!
- Cupcake Sidewalk Chalk – Is this not the cutest sidewalk chalk you’ve ever seen?!
- Cozy Socks – These are a stocking staple!
- Elsa Wet Brush – These are the best brushes around, you can never have too many, PLUS it’s Elsa. What else could you ask for?!
- Little Feminist Playing Cards – My oldest is starting to learn card games and these are perfect for playing cards and learning about strong, positive female icons!
- Piggy Paint – The best nail polish for little kids! NON TOXIC!
- Jump rope – Sometimes it’s the simple things that are the best gifts!
- Cat Doll – Never too old for a sweet new doll!
- Passport – This passport journal is such a fun way for kids to journal about the highlights of their trip!
- Slippers – I am obsessed with these glitter slippers! I want them in my size!
This post contains affiliate links, meaning that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. Thank you so much for clicking through and helping to support my blog.