It’s October, so that means it’s basically Christmas right? I want to soak up Spooky season just as much as all of you but the word on the street is things are already selling out for the Holiday season so it doesn’t hurt to be ahead of the game!
I’m sure I will find more as the season gets closer and I will share more over on Instagram Stories. So be sure you’re following me over there daily shopping finds! You can find my Instagram here
So let’s get into it! Shall we?
1.Bamboo Pj’s – These are the softest jammies ever and this year’s print is just darling!
2. Santa & Reindeers – Cute design and a great price!
3. Christmas Bulbs – These come in sizes for the whole family and are sucha cute gender neutral option!
4. Peppermint Candies – I’m a sucker for peppermint anything and these jammies are no exception!
5. Girly Holiday Print– Love this girly take on a classic print!
6. Classic Nightgown – I am just imagining my girls in this gorgeous nightgown adding their little touches on the tree!
7. Modern Set – I love pj’s that can be worn for more than one season and these would work well going into the new year and even Valentine’s day too!
8.Evergreen cuteness – Another cute set for the entire family! They have a fun nightgown option for girls as well!
9.Reindeer cutie – These pj’s are a fun play on the traditional striped pajamas!
10. For the Disney lovers – Look, I’m not typically a fan of character clothing but the fact that these are mugs?! I’m all in!
11. Classic and Gender Neutral! – I love the classic look of these pajamas! They’d be so cute for both boys and girls too!
12. Hanukkah Pj’s for the whole family! – I love that I am seeing more Hanukkah things in the stores this year! They have something for the whole family in this line too!