With only a few days away from Halloween and so many of us staying home this year, I thought it would be fun to share a spooky activity you can make with your kids that they will LOVE! Fluffy Slime Brain Activity!
This activity combines both sensory and imagination play! Traditional slime may be my biggest fear but since this slime is “fluffy” it isn’t nearly as messy as traditional slime! Thank goodness!
Even though Trick or Treating may not be happening that doesn’t mean Halloween is canceled! I hope this activity brings you joy and memories!
Fluffy Slime Brains
- 1 Cup hot water
- 1 tbs borax
- 1 cup white liquid glue (2 4oz bottles)
- 1/2 Cup water
- 4 Cups shaving cream
- 2 Tablespoons contact solution
- Pink Food coloring
- Plastic skull
- Box cutter
- Spray paint (optional)
- In a small bowl add 1 cup hot water and then add 1 tbs borax, stir until dissolved
- In large bowl mix together glue, water, shaving cream and contact solution.
- Then add 2-3 tbs of borax solution stirring after each tablespoon until desired consistency is reached and the slime is no longer sticking to the sides
- Knead in food coloring until evenly distributed (make sure to wear gloves for this part!
- Cut top half of plastic skeleton off (spray paint if desired)
- Glue the piece you cut off on the inside of the skull to create a bowl
- Add slime to bowl to create the brain effect!
- Let your inner mad scientist come out!
Leave a Reply