Hear me out, I know it’s still only October but this has been quite the year and I don’t know about you but I’m ready to skip to Christmas and get this year over with! That and everything is selling out so quick this year so it’s best to get a head start on Christmas shopping! This Toddler Girl gift guide includes my top picks for both gifts and stockings!
- Stuffed Animal Backpacks – These sweet little ballerina animal backpacks are so cute and perfect for carrying all their treasures around with them! Plus it also comes in a unicorn version for all those unicorn lovers out there!
- Wooden Beauty Kit – My girls LOVE trying to play with all my make up and hair supplies. This cute little set is perfect for little to pretend by your side! Maybe it will even buy you some time to actually get ready yourself!……maybe.
- Speedster Ride-On Car – Move over tacky Minnie Mouse ride on car! There’s a cute version in town!
- Wooden Dollhouse Ice Cream Truck – This little ice cream truck has my heart! So cute and PINK! Would be perfect for little peg dolls too!
- Baby Bunny in Swaddle – A sweet alternative to the typical baby doll! My girls love swaddling their babies so I thought this would be perfect!
- Doggy Book and Plushy – I saw these when I was in target a few weeks ago and have been thinking about them ever sense! It is even cuter in person and they have lots of different versions!
- Pretend Play Trolley – This Trolley has endless open play possibilities! Ice cream cart, Balloon stand, and more! I can just see the hours of imagination and memories being made with this sweet cart!
- Cake Pop Shop – What kid doesn’t love a cake pop?! This would also pair perfectly with the trolley linked above!
- Mermaid Dolls – These little mermaid dolls stole the show while on my search for Christmas gifts. They are so unique!
- Little Feminist Book Set – It’s no secret my #1 mission in raising girls is to raise them to be strong, independent women! Reading about strong female role models is a great start to that! Plus the illustrations are so cute!!
- Wooden Camera – I bought this for my oldest when she was 2 and she played with it all the time! She would still be playing with it if it wasn’t for the real camera she has now! Now it’s passed onto my youngest and still in great condition & used every day!
- Critter Slippers – Little slippers to keep those sweet toes cozy!
- Cuddle & Kind Dolls – These hand crafted dolls are not only the cutest ever, they are a gift with a cause! For every doll sold they give 10 meals to kids in need! The quality is unreal and they are a doll that can be passed down generation
- Bird Stacking Toy – A fun alternative to the popular stacking rainbow!
- Magic Wand – Every little girl needs a magic wand! My girls have multiple and there is still never too many!
- Cutie Tensils – These utensils are perfect for little hands that are just learning to use utensils!
- Dress up crown – This Meri Meri crown is perfect for dress up and sure beats the generic plastic crown!
- Retro Wooden Car set – My youngest LOVES little cars and I finally found a cute set!
- Knee Highs – Knee Highs are a staple in our house. These are the perfect filler!
I hope these guides inspire your holiday shopping!
This post contains affiliate links, meaning that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. Thank you so much for clicking through and helping to support my blog